Welcome to Mount Kenya University Medical School, the first private chartered University to offer Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MKU Medical School.
The Medical School has the largest anatomy laboratory which is located at Thika Level 5 Hospital.The facility was dedicated to serve the community by serving as a funeral home and at the same time as a training facility for the medical courses.
We focus on training well rounded skilled, knowledgeable, both locals & internationally market oriented health professions in the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBChB
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Oral Health
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Ph.D in Medical Laboratory Sciences
Options for Masters and Ph.D – Immunology, Haematology & Blood transfusion, Microbiology, Urology, Molecular Biology, Histology & Cytology, Parasitology & Entomology, Clinical Chemistry
- Diploma in Medical laboratory Science
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- Diploma in Dental Technology
Dr. Juliet Gathara
MBChB (UoN), MMed Surg (MAK)
MBA Finance (CUEA)
Ag. Dean, Medical School