Lecturer, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
P.O. Box 342- 01000 Thika
Phone: 0713 942 272
- PhD in Biochemistry, University of Toledo, Ohio, USA (2014).
- Master of Science in Biochemistry, Western Michigan University, USA. (2008)
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry/Chemistry), Egerton University (2002).
- Studying functional and structural mechanisms of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases for discovering new drug targets in the malaria parasite and those of the neglected tropical diseases.
- Studying the organophosphate-degrading enzymes