To pursue a dynamic, an active, productive and meaningful career in an institution where my knowledge, professional skills, expertise and talents are used to provide quality services (technical, academic, healthcare or otherwise).
RESEARCH AND LABORATORY TECHNIQUES KNOWN
- Isolation, identification and preservation of clinical bacterial strains.
- Polymerase chain reaction and other nucleic acid-based techniques
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing techniques
- Bacterial biodiversity – molecular techniques
- Bacteriophage genetics and applications
- Sequencing primer optimization, validation techniques and SDS-PAGE techniques
- Biochemical techniques.
- Extraction and preservation of DNA and RNA from bacterial cells.